11.12.2012

Rand Dumb Lean Kiss

Eternal Rocks Beneath, by Paul Brainard

Nursing a hangover the majority of the day allowed for plenty of time on Twitter and reading random stuff. Here's some of the more interesting rabbit holes I went down:

Hypnotizing New Animated GIFS from RRRRRRRRROLL (via Colossal)

Literature vs. Traffic in Melbourne (via Lost at E Minor)

Drawings and Paintings from Brooklyn artist Paul Brainard (The Birth of Tim Tebow is a NSFW personal favorite)

This is the one that did me in. Know Your Meme page on Barack Obama. Be careful of all the links on the bottom. So much time wasted.

Of Montreal, one of my favorites, has a kickstarter to help out their feature length documentary. Anyone have $2500 they can give to me to give to them?

I bookmarked these videos on creativity. Haven't watched yet, will later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment