12.01.2012

Ran Dumb Lean Kiss

So having a day off and a slight hangover meant I scoured the Internet, reading interesting shit, which I pass on to you. Also some stuff book marked from the past few days. Check it out:

The Atlantic says I can have as much coffee as I want. No take backs.

Bookstores aren't dead. Neither is vinyl.

Speaking of vinyl, We Listen For You made me feel guilty for not physically purchasing my favorite album of the year.

Surprise, surprise, the mainstream art world sucks.

Fiction on Twitter. It's possible, but rather silly unless you happen to catch it in real time. Elliott Holt did her best though.

Camus, 100 years later.

Vice interviewed Syrian poet Mohamad Alaaedin Abdul Moula as an Arab Henry Miller.

The Great Spanx Sex Experiment. Julieanne Smolinski is "ha-ha funny."

Last but not least, this makes me nostalgic for Shanghai. Enjoy:


SHANGHIGHSPEED | 上海延时摄影 from Tiny Carousel on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment